All students planning to participate in ANY Sport need to attend one of the Concussion Trainings below:
- Concussion Tutorials: will be held on the following dates for any individual participating in athletics. Student-athletes need to attend a concussion tutorial as it is a KSHSAA requirement before practice is allowed.
- Friday, August 9th – 3:00pm – Commons
- Monday, August 12th – 3:00pm – Commons
- Tuesday, August 13th – 3:00pm – Commons
- Athletic Registration: Students and parents both need to complete their portion of the Athletic Participation Registration process within Skyward and have a physical completed by a licensed physician on file with the Athletic Department before students may participate in try-outs, practices, and/or competitions. 2019-20 physicals must be dated post May 1st. For more information please visit: Athletics
- For locations and Head Coach contact information please view the Attachment: Athletics Information
Fall Sports Practices begin on Monday, August 19, 2019
Winter Sports Practices begin on Monday, November 18, 2019
- Spring Sports Practices begin on Monday, March 2, 2020
Again ALL STUDENTS who plan to participate in Athletics for the 2019-20 school year MUST attend one of the Concussion Trainings list above.